Using any serum in your skincare routine is easy, but there are a few things you should keep in mind to make the most of its benefits.
- Cleanse your skin: Before beginning your skincare routine, make sure your skin is clean and dry. Use a gentle cleanser to remove dirt, oil, and makeup from your face. This will help the subsequent products absorb better into your skin.
- Apply a toner: If you use a toner in your skincare routine, apply it after cleansing and before applying any creams or serums. This will help balance your skin’s pH levels and prepare it for better absorption of the serum.
- Applying serums: Take a few drops of your serum and apply it to your face and neck. You can either squeeze a few drops into your hand and rub together before moving on to your face. Or you can drop a few drops directly onto your face. Whatever your method, you can then gently massage it into your facial skin in circular motions.
- Wait for it to absorb: Give your serums a few minutes to absorb into your skin before applying any other skincare products. This will ensure that the serum is fully absorbed and can work its magic.
- Moisturize: After the serum has fully absorbed, apply your moisturizer to lock in the serum and keep your skin hydrated.
- Use sunscreen: Make sure to use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30 to protect your skin from the harmful UV rays.
By following these simple steps, you can easily incorporate any serum into your skincare routine and enjoy its many benefits for your skin. To get the most out of the benefits out of any serum you choose, it’s essential to use it regularly and consistently.